Friday, August 24, 2007

The baboon writes again!


Hello to anyone who reads this blog. I made this blog out of sheer insanity. I needed something to write everyday because I have a lot of stuff happen to me on a daily basis. I'm going to let you all know a bit about me.
I am 4' 2" tall. I am known as a little person and not as that other horrible word. I got a lot of favorite things. When it comes to watching tv , I am a major couch potato. I watch pro baseball, football, hockey and wrestling. Other tv shows I watch are NCIS and CSI. I do enjoy reading, Right now I'm reading Stephen King books. I read The Stand, It, and now I'm reading Carrie. I like playing on the computer, I play online games and regular computer games. I play the sims and Grand theft auto. That all of my favorite things I can think of.
Another thing about me is, I love pro wrestling. I probally just said that earlier but you should hear how much I love it. I've been to 4 events in my life. 1 ppv event, 1 Monday night event, 1 Thursday night event, and 1 Tuesday/Friday night show. I watch alot of wrestling on tv also and I almost never miss any of the shows. I have 3 wrestling t-shitrs. I have a world heavyweight title belt that I got at wal-mart for 10 bucks. I have a book on the finishing moves of the superstars and a magazine from 2004. I got alot of favorite wrestlers. That's how much I love wrestling.
Well, right now I got to get ready for work. I'll share more with everyone later. Well good day my blog readers.

No comments: