Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friday Friday Friday!! or Saturday.

Just like the title said, I thought I would start up my own monster truck rally. What would I have?
Well, I was thinking I don't know what I would have but I have a good idea.

There would be over 50 monster trucks. They would crush cars, race and crush cars again.

There would be a truck-a-saurs, or a truck zilla,or my idea truck Rex. It would crush cars, breathe fire, roar, and eat cars.

There would be a tractor pull there too. Along with a rodeo, and also a demolition derby.

There's also going to be mexican wrestlers in a wrestling match. One-on-one matches, tag team, feamle matches,cage matches, and a free for all rumble. Plus there will be pictures taken with them and autographs.

There will also be a jump over 50 garbage cans full of trash on fire! It will be done by 2 guys on motorcycles!

There will be $1 popcorn, $1 hot dogs, $1 ice cream, $1 tacos, $1 nachos, $1 soda, $1 cotton candy, and $1 beer! The seats will only be $10, $5 for kids, and $20 for gold square seats.

That would be my monster truck show. Well, fellow bloggers read on!

No comments: